Printable copy click here.
For Dealer Information Letter click here.
For online Dealer Registration click here.
|TOY SHOW MANAGER||PROMOTION MANAGER|
Send Table Contracts
to: Doug Jarvis
Send advertising requests
to: Bev Jarvis
I wish to participate in the TORONTO COLLECTORS' SHOW, NOVEMBER 23, 2014 and I agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. With no reservations: I, the undersigned do hereby agree to release The Toronto Collectors' Show, Toronto Show Promotions and its owners and employees, the International Centre and its owners and employees, any of the subcontractors employed for this show and its owners and employees, for any loss or injury to the exhibitor and/or his property while en route to or from, or on the premises of, the aforementioned show or any activities associated with this show.
2. Security: Uniformed guards will remain on the premises 6.00pm Saturday, November 22 2014 until 6.00pm Sunday, November 23, 2014. Dealers should take precautions to secure high value items and cash.
3. Sales Space:. Booth size is 10' by 10' deep and will include 1-8' display table. All tables are 8' x 30" - table coverings are not supplied but are required. Within your space you may use your own display units and/or tables. Extra tables are available at an additional cost as per part 2 of the contract. They must be ordered before the show. Chairs will be provided free. Height of display is not to exceed 8 feet.
4. Table/Booth Locations: The allocation of sales space will be made by the date of receipt of completed contract forms with full payment.
5. Items for Sale: Only toys, dolls, trains, childhood related memorabilia and nostalgia items will be accepted and all stock is subject to the approval of Toronto Show Promotions. All items offered for sale must be clearly priced, and all reproduction items must be clearly marked as such.
6. Applications/ Refunds: All applications must be accompanied by a signed contract and a cheque for the full amount due for the reserved space made payable to Toronto Show Promotions. Dealers who wish to cancel must do so before September 15, 2014 in order to receive a full refund. If booths are cancelled after September 15, 2014 and prior to October 15, 2014, then they will be subject to a service fee of $40.00 per booth. If space is cancelled after October 15, 2014 the dealer shall not receive a refund. If the show must be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the promoters, there shall be no refunds.
7. Set-Up/Show Times: Pre-registration for the show will start at 5.00pm on Saturday November 22, 2014. Dealer move in for the show will be 6-9pm on Saturday November 22, 2014 at the loading door 18 which is at the rear of Hall 3 (map is included) You must be preregistered before going to the unloading area. DEALERS MUST REMAIN setup for all the hours that the show is open to the public. The show will be open to the public from 10.00am to 4.00pm Sunday November 23, 2014. All dealers must remain setup until 4pm. Failure to remain for the full show will cancel your dealer participation in the future.
8. Table Staffing: Only two persons will be allowed per dealer booth without prior written permission from Toronto Show Promotions. The privileges of set-up time are intended only for those persons participating in the show. This will be strictly enforced. If other persons are required , floor trading privileges and charges will apply.
9. Contracted services: hydro, telephone, internet services, 8 foot booth backdrop, extra booth requirements or fixtures etc. incur extra charges and must be ordered no later than 2 weeks before the show.
10. Confirmation: This application is subject to acceptance by Toronto Show Promotions. All accepted applications will receive a confirmation.
PUTTING THE FUN INTO TOY COLLECTING! -TORONTO SHOW PROMOTIONS